Spring Application are committed to give you best experience of our software applications to you. We don’t collect or interested in any type of your personal information from your device until it is mandatory for our application to run for particular task for it designed and work for…
Information that Spring Application may can collect
Information that you may need to provide us
• Your e-mail address and country/region when you sign up or log in Spring Application Member account; if you use your social media account to log in or sign up for Spring Application Member account to use our SERVICE, any publicly available information (including but not limited to your profile picture, gender, date of birth and language setting) associated to your social media account may also be collected by us.
• Your name, mailing/shipping/billing address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment service information when you make a purchase of our devices, paid services or for certain customer service request.
• Your name, mailing/shipping address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail, gender, date of birth and ID number when you enter our events or campaigns.
• Your age, date of birth, gender, height, weight, body temperature, heart rate, blood pressure as well as certain data about your daily activities, for example, your step taken, calories burned and sleep patterns, when you use our healthcare devices or services.
Information from your use of SERVICE
• Device information: such as your device model, serial number, the version and type of your operation system, IP Address, MAC Address, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers.
• Log information: such as the settings, activation time of your devices, the network you use to connect to our SERVICE, the status of the network, telephony log information, standby status, crash history, preferred interface, type and language settings of browser, diagnose and usage data as well as your usage behaviour on our SERVICE.
• Location information: such as the version of your devices’ GPS and Wi-Fi module, GPS signal, data identifying nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers, the time zone and local time where the device is used.
• Application information: such as the type of your installed applications or software, your usage and interaction with content offered through SERVICE, for instance, the install and uninstall time, frequency of your usage, the category of your preferred applications and software.
How Spring Application use information
We may use information we collect for the purposes below:
• To assess and improve the SERVICE.
• To obtain customer feedback and to analyse user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new services and devices.
• To fulfil the sign-up process of Spring Application Member account or device registration.
• To deliver and fulfil any requests made by you, including but not limited to, providing information and documentation regarding purchases such as delivering purchase invoices or proof of purchase; provide software updates and technical notices.
• To process and fulfil any subscriptions you have signed up for, including Spring Application eDMs or newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest Spring Applications news, promotions and upcoming events. You may unsubscribe it at any time with no charge.
• To send you important notifications, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because of the importance of the communications, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
• To verify your identity, deliver campaign entries and rewards, provide shuttle services and cover you with insurance if it is a necessity when you enter our events or contests.
• To assist you on recording, analysing, modifying and storing information including data about you, your daily activities and the activity results calculated from the data above. Moreover, we will support you on editing and accessing the data and activity results, when you share this information with your family, caregivers, and health care professionals.
• To provide you with recommendation about services you may be interest in based on your use of our SERVICE.
• To provide you with marketing communications and advertising that we believe may be of interest of you.
• To respond to customer support requests, such as product repair requests and respond to your questions.
• To provide you with our customer care and customer satisfaction survey for user experience analysis.
• Any other purposes with your consent.
To whom Spring Applications disclose your information
Your information will not be disclosed to any third parties without the following exceptions:
We will only disclose or share your information to other third parties with your consent.
We may disclose hashed and anonymized information to our business partners, for example, business partners who provide data analytics services or advertisings and marketing communications based on the hashed and anonymized information.
For legal, protection, security purposes
We may disclose or share your information with third parties for legal or security purposes:
• To the extent it is required by applicable laws or regulations or competent governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defence, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
• To protect the rights, property or safety of Spring Applications, our service providers, customers or the public, as required or permitted by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
Spring Applications will never ask you to provide sensitive information such as information about your medical or health records, political or religious beliefs, criminal offences (alleged, or committed), criminal conviction background, sexual orientation, sexual history, behaviour or genetic information. Please refrain from providing us with such information. Further we are not responsible for any kind of data get leaked or get stolen. Kindly use well known Security protections & Antivirus softwares trusted by the most.
Updated on June 20th, 2017 by Spring Applications