Spring Applications is committed to give you the best experience with our software applications. We don’t collect or are interested in any type of your personal information from your device until it is mandatory for our application to run a particular task for which it designed and works for…
Information that Spring Applications may collect
Information that you may need to provide us
• Your e-mail address and country/region when you sign up or log in Spring Applications member account; if you use your social media account to log in or sign up for a Spring Applications member account to use our SERVICE, any publicly available information (including but not limited to your profile picture, gender, date of birth and language setting) associated to your social media account may also collected by us.
• Your name, mailing/shipping/billing address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail address, credit card number, or other payment service information when you make a purchase of our devices, paid services, or for certain customer service request.
• Your name, mailing/shipping address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail, gender, date of birth, and ID number when you enter our events or campaigns.
• Your age, date of birth, gender, height, weight, body temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure as well as certain data about your daily activities, for example, your step taken, calories burned, and sleep patterns, when you use our healthcare devices or services.
Information from your use of SERVICE
• Device information: such as your device model, serial number, the version and type of your operation system, IP Address, MAC Address, IMEI number, and other unique device identifiers.
• Log information: such as the settings, activation time of your devices, the network you use to connect to our SERVICE, the status of the network, telephony log information, standby status, crash history, preferred interface, type and language settings of the browser, diagnose and usage data as well as your usage behavior on our SERVICE.
• Location information: such as the version of your device’s GPS and Wi-Fi module, GPS signal, data identifying nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers, the time zone, and local time where the device is used.
• Application information: such as the type of your installed applications or software, your usage and interaction with content offered through SERVICE, for instance, the install and uninstall time, frequency of your usage, and the category of your preferred applications and software.
How Spring Applications use information
We may use the information we collect for the purposes below:
• To assess and improve the SERVICE.
• To obtain customer feedback and to analyze user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new services and devices.
• To fulfill the sign-up process for Spring Applications member account or device registration.
• To deliver and fulfill any requests made by you, including but not limited to, providing information and documentation regarding purchases such as delivering purchase invoices or proof of purchase; providing software updates and technical notices.
• To process and fulfill any subscriptions you have signed up for, including Spring Applications eDMs or newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest Spring Applications news, promotions, and upcoming events. You may unsubscribe at any time at no charge.
• To send you important notifications, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because of the importance of the communications, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
• To verify your identity, deliver campaign entries and rewards, provide shuttle services, and cover you with insurance if it is a necessity when you enter our events or contests.
• To assist you in recording, analyzing, modifying, and storing information including data about you, your daily activities, and the activity results calculated from the data above. Moreover, we will support you in editing and accessing the data and activity results, when you share this information with your family, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
• To provide you with recommendations about services you may be interested in based on your use of our SERVICE.
• To provide you with marketing communications and advertising that we believe may be of interest to you.
• To respond to customer support requests, such as product repair requests and respond to your questions.
• To provide you with our customer care and customer satisfaction survey for user experience analysis.
• Any other purposes with your consent.
To whom Spring Applications disclose your information
Your information will not disclose to any third parties without the following exceptions:
· Your Consent
We will only disclose or share your information with other third parties with your consent.
· Business Partners
We may disclose hashed and anonymized information to our business partners, for example, business partners who provide data analytics services or advertising and marketing communications based on the hashed and anonymized information.
· Service Providers
· For legal, protection, and security purposes
We may disclose or share your information with third parties for legal or security purposes:
• To the extent it is required by applicable laws or regulations or competent governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of Spring Applications, our service providers, customers, or the public, as required or permitted by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
Spring Applications will never ask you to provide sensitive information such as information about your medical or health records, political or religious beliefs, criminal offenses (alleged, or committed), criminal conviction background, sexual orientation, sexual history, behavior, or genetic information. Please refrain from providing us with such information. Further, we are not responsible for any kind of data getting leaked or get stolen. Kindly use well-known Security protections & Antivirus softwares trusted by most.
Updated on June 20th, 2017 by Spring Applications