Spring Applications is committed to give you the best experience with our software applications. We don’t collect or are interested in any type of your personal information from your device until it is mandatory for our application to run a particular task for which it designed and works for with your permission only…
Information that Spring Applications may collect
Information that you may need to provide us
• Your e-mail address and country/region when you sign up or log in Spring Applications member account; if you use your social media account to log in or sign up for a Spring Applications member account to use our SERVICE, any publicly available information (including but not limited to your profile picture, gender, date of birth and language setting) associated to your social media account may also collected by us.
• Your name, mailing/shipping/billing address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail address, credit card number, or other payment service information when you make a purchase of our devices, paid services, or for certain customer service request.
• Your name, mailing/shipping address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail, gender, date of birth, and ID number when you enter our events or campaigns.
• Your age, date of birth, gender, height, weight, body temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure as well as certain data about your daily activities, for example, your step taken, calories burned, and sleep patterns, when you use our healthcare devices or services.
Information from your use of SERVICE
• Device information: such as your device model, serial number, the version and type of your operation system, IP Address, MAC Address, IMEI number, and other unique device identifiers.
• Log information: such as the settings, activation time of your devices, the network you use to connect to our SERVICE, the status of the network, telephony log information, standby status, crash history, preferred interface, type and language settings of the browser, diagnose and usage data as well as your usage behavior on our SERVICE.
• Location information: such as the version of your device’s GPS and Wi-Fi module, GPS signal, data identifying nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers, the time zone, and local time where the device is used.
• Application information: such as the type of your installed applications or software, your usage and interaction with content offered through SERVICE, for instance, the install and uninstall time, frequency of your usage, and the category of your preferred applications and software.
How Spring Applications use information
We may use the information we collect for the purposes below:
• To assess and improve the SERVICE.
• To obtain customer feedback and to analyze user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new services and devices.
• To fulfill the sign-up process for Spring Applications member account or device registration.
• To deliver and fulfill any requests made by you, including but not limited to, providing information and documentation regarding purchases such as delivering purchase invoices or proof of purchase; providing software updates and technical notices.
• To process and fulfill any subscriptions you have signed up for, including Spring Applications eDMs or newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest Spring Applications news, promotions, and upcoming events. You may unsubscribe at any time at no charge.
• To send you important notifications, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because of the importance of the communications, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
• To verify your identity, deliver campaign entries and rewards, provide shuttle services, and cover you with insurance if it is a necessity when you enter our events or contests.
• To assist you in recording, analyzing, modifying, and storing information including data about you, your daily activities, and the activity results calculated from the data above. Moreover, we will support you in editing and accessing the data and activity results, when you share this information with your family, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
• To provide you with recommendations about services you may be interested in based on your use of our SERVICE.
• To provide you with marketing communications and advertising that we believe may be of interest to you.
• To respond to customer support requests, such as product repair requests and respond to your questions.
• To provide you with our customer care and customer satisfaction survey for user experience analysis.
• Any other purposes with your consent.
To whom Spring Applications disclose your information
Your information will not disclose to any third parties without the following exceptions:
We will only disclose or share your information with other third parties with your consent.
We may disclose hashed and anonymized information to our business partners, for example, business partners who provide data analytics services or advertising and marketing communications based on the hashed and anonymized information.
For legal, protection, and security purposes
We may disclose or share your information with third parties for legal or security purposes:
• To the extent it is required by applicable laws or regulations or competent governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of Spring Applications, our service providers, customers, or the public, as required or permitted by law.
Sensitive personal information
Spring Applications will never ask you to provide sensitive information such as information about your medical or health records, political or religious beliefs, criminal offenses (alleged, or committed), criminal conviction background, sexual orientation, sexual history, behavior, or genetic information. Please refrain from providing us with such information. Further, we are not responsible for any kind of data getting leaked or get stolen. Kindly use well-known Security protections & Antivirus softwares trusted by most.
What are your data protection rights?
Spring Applications would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month or may be more to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
· Keeping you signed in.
· Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
· Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
· Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to contact us
Updated on June 5th, 2023 by Spring Applications